As usual I was reading more stuff, this time on Palmistry. Its quite amazing how different marks / indications in palms can be correlated with actual events / happenings in the lives of people. Most people dont believe all this. I dont know yet whether I do or not, but at the moment I am just trying to understand it. I believe it needs to be explored completely before banishing it as a hoax.
Orkut seems to be one of the best places I have come across for learning palmistry ( and other occult sciences ) from other learned members. Regardless of how many people curse orkut, I think it provides a great way to learn things you cant learn otherwise. Its a great tutor. Thank you Google.
The very basics of palmistry lie in the Mounts on the hand. Mounts on the palm are like hills on ground. Small areas which sort of surface above the normal level of the palm. Any normal hand would contain 9 mounts. A detailed explanation of all 9 mounts and where exactly they are located on the palm can be found here and here.
Once you know where the mounts are, you can go understand a lot more of what people are talking about. Here are the meanings of a Cross appearing on any of those mounts. They can be read on this thread on orkut, but I just present them in a easier-to-read format below. Remember, a cross can be both a positive and a negative sign on the palm. It depends entirely on where the cross is placed.
All information contained herein is the property of Dr.H.M.Awais. I do not claim any rights to the same. Neither am I responsible for any inaccuracies.
- Cross on Mount of Jupiter
- Indicates that somebody will love you with full devotion.These people will surely will fall in strong love in their life.
- A sign of happy married life, if the marriage line is not crossing the heart line.
- It indicate foreign travell (But the luck line should be good).
- It indicates some aims in life. Big cross big aims. Minor cross minor aims.
- It supports you in social positions (gives you fame).
- Cross on this mount along with good thumb is sure sign of wealth.
- Two crosses on this mount will indicate a person who have two kinds of nature. Such people may not realize his/her real life.
- Cross along with Star indicates love marriage with a known person.But it also speaks about loose morals.
- It helps in education.Mostly such people will get education upto Masters degree(if their thumb is good)
- Cross on the Mount of Saturn
- It indicate a person with complex nature.
- That person’s point of view and thinking will always be different from other.
- It indicates poor old age.
- Such person cant benefit from his/her children.
- Such person is expected to have accidental death.
- In old palmistry people use to say this is a sign of judicial hanging.
- Cross on the Mount of Sun / Apollo
- In old palmistry it was consider as the sign of bad fame.
- But according to my point of view cross on this mount indicates good social position(except in old age)
- It indicate a person who is very creative but he will use his power in negative direction.
- To some extent it will help in financial position.
- Cross on the Mount of Mercury
- Poor communication power.
- Poor business power.
- Wrong decision power.
- Cross on the Mount of Upper Mars (between index finger and thumb)
- A person who will be cheated by his family members.
- Poor childhood.
- Hidden enemies from family side.
- Scar (mark) on the face or leg.
- Cross on the Mount of Lower Mars (between Head & Heart line)
- Open enemies.
- That person will face many enemies in his life.
- They have to work hard to acheive success in bussiness.
- This is a negative sign for army people.
- Cross on the Mount of Venus
- Problem in family life.
- Broken affair.
- Attraction toward multiple sexual relations.
- Poor relation with one of brother or sister.
- Cross on the Mount of Moon
- Problem in travelling.
- Road traffic accidents.
- Delay in travel.
- Water accidents.
- Cross on the Mount of Neptune (even I dont know where Neptune is :))
- Loose morals.
- Hidden truth about the birth.
Now that you are an expert in palmistry, tell me what does a fish symbol on the Mount of Apollo on the inactive hand mean?